Windrak Wool Anorak Jacket
Stay warm and dry in even the coldest weather with the Windrak Wool Anorak Jacket. This flagship model is the most sought-after anorak in the industry, and for good reason. It's made with a soft-to-the-touch wool fabric that is woven tight to provide extra protection against wind and cold. The fabric is also fire retardant, wicks away body moisture, repels water, and can retain up to 80% of your body's core temperature even if you get wet.
- Soft-to-the-touch wool fabric for warmth and comfort
- Tightly woven fabric for extra protection against wind and cold
- Fire retardant, moisture-wicking, water-repellent, and temperature-regulating properties
- Weighs in heavy at 650 gsm for added durability
- Long and wide fit to provide coverage and extra room for layering
- Front kangaroo pocket with webbed D-ring suspenders for securing keys
- Material: Wool
- Weight: 650 gsm
- Fit: Long and wide
- Features: Soft to the touch, tightly woven, fire retardant, moisture-wicking, water-repellent, temperature-regulating, front kangaroo pocket with webbed D-ring suspenders
|Size||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm Length (cm)||Shoulders (cm)|
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 3 - 12 working days (Monday to Friday). The order cut-off time will be 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (New York). Domestic order handling time is 1-3 business days (Monday to Saturday).
All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! From time to time, there may be some delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
If you have any issues at all with your order then you can return the item back to us or exchange it for something else if it doesn't meet your standards.
We want you to know that there is absolutely no risk in buying something on our store and your payment is always protected with us. If you don't like it, then simply let us know so that we can resolve things.
We have 24/7 email support so please contact us if you need assistance.